So yesterday I joined a yoga class.
My whole body aches.
Thought I was fit and it must have been easy doing all those yoga moves...It was all wrong.
Now I have more appreciation for those practicing yoga.
Not as easy as it seems.
Consumes a lot ( A LOT) of energy.
Was drenched in sweat yesterday.
I really love this cooling down technique.
It's called "The Resting Pose"
It helps you get better sleep. Feel more in line with your whole body, so the instructor says. (I'll try tonight).
Experiencing every sensation.
1. The arms lie along the body, the legs lie parallel next to each other or slightly spread. Maintain symmetry.
2. Your chin is pulled slightly downwards.
3. Close your eyes.
4. Relax your body, transferring your weight to the floor or just your bed.
5. Lie yourself down so that nothing disturbs you. (I'd definitely turn off my cellphone).
6. All your attention dissolves.
7. Your breathing flows regularly and calmly.
8. Please, do not succumb to the temptation to fall asleep. Stay awake!
9. Remain in the position for 5-10 minutes.
Hope this helps.
~ Peace out, beautiful human ~